Sunday, June 29, 2008

Taylorsville Days Fireworks!

I love Taylorsville Days fireworks. We get to walk to the park by my parents home and just lay on the grass. The fireworks are right over our head and there's never a bad spot. Cali really loved the fireworks. Isaac wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but after a little while he was so tired that I don't think he really minded laying down and watching. As long as I get to watch the Taylorsville Days fireworks I'm usually good with not needing to see anymore for the rest of the season. Not because I don't want to, but because it's such a good show and we have such a good view that it fills my firework quota for the year. Plus, it's always a lot of fun getting together with my family and enjoying them together.

Here's Cali with her cousin Brianne. They had SO much fun together at the park. With all the boy cousins I'm glad they have each other to be girly together.

Here they are watching fireworks. It's so fun now that Cali is getting old enough to really enjoy things like this. Watching fireworks brings you back to when you were little and in awe by how big and bright and loud they are.
It's the best!

Here's us snuggling watching the fireworks.
There's no better way to enjoy them!

There never as cool on film, but they're still cool.

Isaac was so tired, but I think he still enjoyed just chillin' with dad watching the fireworks.

5 comments:

Sharla said...

Taylorsville Dayz... they bring back memories. I forgot that is where you are from. Kimball and I had our first date to a concert at Taylorsville Dayz. We'll have to make it to the fireworks eventually!

Steph said...

I love fireworks too! Looks like you had a great time! This time of year is so fun! Your kids are so cute by the way!

Stina said...

Hey! I'm so glad you were able to sign up with Miss Debbie. She is simply brilliant! I actually was looking at your blog earlier and saw the dance pictures and wanted to call you right away to convince you to join us!!! I love your pictures at the fireworks--Cali has always stolen my heart from the very beginning. And, I love the picture of you, JR, and Isaac. Very cute.

And one more thing--are you a Dixie Chicks fan? I thought I was one of the last ones left!

Shannon said...

Hey! It was fun to see you there. Those are the only real fireworks we go to every year, too then we just do the ones at home for the holidays. I'm glad your kids liked the fireworks. Kayla loved them, but Hailey I guess is still too young, and was hiding under the blanket the whole time! I felt so bad! Hopefully next year will be better!

Jenny said...

I love Taylorsville Days! Although I haven't been for like ten years! They have such great fireworks though. I wish I lived closer? Did you run into any old lovers? Ha ha ha!