Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Shower!

This weekend I got to go to a baby shower for my friend Jennifer Clark. She's the sister of my very best friend Angelica. It was so much fun being with all the Douros girls and celebrating the soon-to-be arrival of Jennifer's little girl. It was also great getting out of the house without the kids. I almost didn't know what to do with myself!


Here's me and Jennifer, as she's trying to hide her cute belly :).

Melissa, me, Hayley, Angelica, and Alex at Angelica's house.

Me and my best-friend-since-I-was-born Angelica. I never get to see her anymore, so it was so nice spending some time...even if it wasn't long enough.


This picture was taken the day before the baby shower, but I just had to include it. Poor Isaac was getting neglected as I vacuumed, so he fell asleep - something he's never really done outside of his bed. I felt so bad, but it was so cute! Don't worry, I put him right down to bed after I took the picture :).

5 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

I had so much fun with you! I love you so much it hurts! I wish we still lived on the same street. How convenient that was. You look so amazing! Love the hair and the new clothes. I really need to pick up a pair of those shoes. I have honestly been thinking about them all day.

Jenny said...

Your "very" best friend? Sniff, sniff.

Cute pictures! It looks like fun! I can't believe how old Angelica's nieces are now! Last time I saw them they were like 2!

Melissa said...

It was a fun shower, so glad you were there!

Steph said...

Cute blog. I ran into yours off of someone else in the ward. Hope you dont mind if i add you to my list on friend bloggers. How is the enrichment commitee going? We moved so fast i never got to say goodbye to you guys!

Stina said...

Hi Kristen, I am stalking people in our ward who have blogs! I love blogging!

www.worldofpearson.blogspot.com