Friday, June 20, 2008

Date Night...finally :).

For those of you who read my Lagoon post, since the power went out last Saturday while we were there JR and I got to go again for free! Thanks to JR's family who watched our kids, we got to have a Lagoon date night on Thursday. It was so much fun! We got to go on the big rides that we like (including the new Wicked ride which was so much fun) and we didn't feel bad about bailing out early since we got in free. Apparently we're too old now to hang out at Lagoon all day. So, we went to Lagoon for a few hours and then decided to jet back to SL for some Olive Garden. It was such a fun day. We need to have more date nights just the two of us because it really helps to strengthen our relationship...as I'm sure it does to everyone :).

We don't have any fun Lagoon pics because we didn't take our camera for fear it would get broken on the rides. But, thanks to my sis-in-law Anna, we do have some way cute pics of the kids playing at Grandma's. They had so much fun playing in the water. Thanks Peterson family for letting JR and I have a date night. You're the best!!!

Cali sporting her new swimming suit.
The hat was from last year, but I guess it still works :).

Here's Cali and aunt Rachel playing in the sprinklers.
It took Cali a few tries to get use to it, but after that she had a blast :).

Seriously, I know I'm his mom, but how cute is he!

Here's Isaac playing wearing his new swimming suit.
He didn't really enjoy the water, but the toys were ok :).

I thought this pic was cute. Thanks Anna!

No comments: