Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Friday was my Mom's 60th birthday. We got to celebrate it on Saturday before we went to watch fireworks for Taylorsville Days. It was a lot of fun surprising my mom, even if it was just with a (yummy yummy) cake :). I have to take a moment to express how much I love my mom. She is the kindest most angelic person I know. I am so blessed to have been raised by such a sweet and always loving mother, and I'm continually blessed because of her. My children absolutely love their grandma. No matter how many grandkids she has she always makes each one feel loved and extra special. I love you mom and I'm so grateful that I have you. You are such an example of Christ-like love and living and I hope I can become more of who you are. Happy Birthday Mom. I love you!!!

My mom's so cute. She doesn't look a day over 29!
...or five, according to Cali :).



Here's the yummy Cold Stone ice cream cake. It was to die for!
Enjoy your leftovers mom. You deserve it! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your mommy! She was always sort of like a second mom to me. She is the kindest, most genuine person I know. Hope she had a great birthday!

Melissa said...

Is there a person who doesn't love this amazing woman? Love you Dianne Happy Birthday!