Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Showing Off... :)

Ok, so I've been meaning to post these pics for two months now. These are Isaac's one year old pictures. I know they're two months old, but they're so dang cute I just had to share them. Enjoy!

Such a sweet little face.

Look at that big smile :D.

Isaac with his daddy.

This picture makes me laugh.
It's like Isaac is saying, "Man, getting old is rough!"

He's so darn cute.

This picture is my favorite! He's such a ham!

More cuteness... :).

There was a bunch more I could have posted, but I decided not to get too carried away :).

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Could he be any cuter? Those turned out so cute! Where did you get them done at?

Angela said...

He is so adorable. Also, do a lot of people tell you that he looks like you? Just wondering, becasue that is what I instantly thought when I looked at this post.

Ali said...

What a cutie! You sure are lucky!

The Millette Family said...

Hi Petersons! I love, love, love that last picture of Isaac. So cute!

Jason and Joy said...

He is SOOO cute! I love these pictures - so photogenic! Where did you get these taken at?

Steph said...

Those are so cute! Hes a doll!

Shannon said...

I can't get over the curly hair! I had a nephew that had curly hair when he was little like that, and it was the cutest thing ever!

Stina said...

Why worry about getting carried away? He's such a cutie! I love that he and Cali both have such blond blond hair!

Jenny said...

He really is so cute! Who took the pics?

Melissa said...

TOO CUTE!!!!