Monday, June 16, 2008

JR's Work Lagoon Day

JR's work had a Lagoon Day on Saturday. Although JR and I didn't get to go on any big rides, Cali and Isaac sure had fun, so it was all worth the trip :). Cali was so brave and went on lots of rides. Isaac enjoyed being outside and riding the merry-go-round, the ferris wheel, and the train.

Just before we were about to leave Lagoon the power went out. Cali and JR were waiting in line for the final ride when it happened. The lady working the ride said that the last time the power went out was two years ago. We didn't feel too gypped because we were going to head out soon anyways. The cool thing, though, is that from now until the end of this month we can take our ticket stubs back to Lagoon for a free admission to make up for the power going out. Yeah! Now JR and I can go back and ride the big rides for free! Now we just need to find a babysitter... :).



Isaac playing with Dad :).






This was Isaac's first ride. He was so timid - it was cute :).

Cali had was so excited to ride the merry-go-round.



Here's us getting ready to ride the train.


I love this picture :). Cali and Isaac are both 'oooing' at the animals we saw on the train ride. The tiger actually roared for us!

Here's Cali and I on the new kiddy swings.
I love rides that the parents can enjoy too :).

Isaac got thirsty enough that he figured out the sippy cup.
He had a blast with it after that :).


After we left Lagoon we went to my parents home to hang out and cool off. We had fun riding scooters and Cali and Isaac had fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa :).

Here's Cali on her scooter ride with my brother Cory:


She had a lot of fun, if you can't tell :).

Here's Isaac trying to escape down the sidewalk.
At least he's saving his knees from the concrete :).

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute! Looks like you had fun! I've been wanting to take Hayley to Lagoon - maybe next year though. Your kids look so cute in all those pics!

Jeanette said...

How cute! It looks like the kids had so much fun! I think I'll wait a little before taking Claire and Elijah. Claire would probably love it, but I don't think Elijah would like it much.

Alison said...

Wow, what a fun weekend. My cousin was at Lagoon that same day and she was telling us about the power going out. Bummer. I need to take the boys to Lagoon.

Jason and Joy said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Jocelyn is old enough to take to lagoon! Your kids are so cute!!!

Kendra said...

Fun, Fun! I think that parks only get better when you get to take your kids. It is like they become magical or something. What a great collection of memories. Have fun when you get to go back as just adults. BTW, I love some of the new music!

Steph said...

Looks like so much fun! Ive been dying to take my Isaak to Lagoon! I know there isn't tons for kids his age but it would still be fun! Your kids are so cute and grown up!

Sharla said...

I found your blog from your facebook page and can I just tell you it's so cute! It will be fun to follow.

Wilde Family said...

What a fun family day! Cali has the cutest little cheeser smiles in all of those pics, I love it! It's great that even Isaac had fun too. I'll have to try taking Sarelle some time.