Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally...

We FINALLY gave Cali a haircut. She has only had one haircut her entire life, and that was when she was 18 months or so. Her hair has just grown in unevenly, so I didn't quite know what to do with it. Plus, I was worried about cutting off her curls. But it was getting so long in the back that I finally had to trim it. I ended up cutting off more than I thought, but it still looks cute. Her curls are still there, but it takes a little more effort to make them really curly. Her hair looks a lot better though, and much thicker. I still can't believe she's only had two haircuts. I think I need to be more on top of this when it's time for another one :).

Cali's long pretty blonde hair before we cut it.

It looked so short to me after we cut it! But it's not that short. I think I just freaked out a little bit, cutting my little girls hair and all. Maybe I'm just in denial that she's getting so big...yeah, probably :).

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Kristen, you cut her hair. I am going to grow madilyn's hair down to her feet. Oh, i'm totally kidding. i will probably let it grow to her elbos and try to keep it there. Cali's hair looks cute. Good Job. :)