Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Cali is getting older and enjoying Halloween even more. Isaac is walking this year, and was able to trick-or-treat better. Although, most of the time he was being carried :). Cali was Cinderella and Isaac was Linus from Peanuts. We figured since he loves his blanket and sucking his thumb it was a good match :). They both looked adorable of course :). But unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera when we were out trick-or-treating, so I don't have a ton of pictures. Here are a few pics taken with the kids in their costumes. The first few pics were actually taken the Saturday before Halloween at a party my mom threw for all the grand kids.

Here's my Cali as Cinderella at my mom's Halloween party. Ok, I know I'm biased, but doesn't she look pretty!!! Oh, and quick funny story. As I was getting Cali ready to go trick-or-treating I was going to put some sparkles on her face. Then she informed me that Cinderella didn't wear sparkles. I told her that they were cute, and she said that the fairy god mother didn't put sparkles on Cinderella. Luckily I'm the mom and have complete control over what makeup my daughter wore that night :D. And yes, she let me put sparkles on....eventually :). They were cute!

Here's Cali and Isaac (aka: Linus) at my mom's.

I thought this picture was so cute. What a helpful girl I have getting Isaac to look :P. hehe!

Here's my cute mom and Isaac. I thought he made a cute Linus...even though it's hard to tell he's dressed up :).

Here's my kids at our front door on Halloween night. I can't believe this is the only good pic I got of them! Oh, and if you're wondering what's on Isaac's shirt it's a name tag saying that he's Linus. I just figured that was easier than a million people asking what he was suppose to be :).

Of course we had to get some cool pics of our awesome pumpkins :).

This one turned out so great! Good job on the pic JR!

I hope you all enjoyed a happy and safe Halloween! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat my children's candy :D. Yummy!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Fun. I love pictures of everyone's costumes, cute ideas! Very creative for Isaac's. I forgot to tell you how cool your pumpkin carvings were too! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday!

Jason and Joy said...

Cali made such a pretty Cinderella! How fun - Your pumpkins look awesome!
Halloween is so fun - and your kids looked so cute!

Melissa said...

What a darling Linus! They are both getting so big!
Happy Holidays!

Angela said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Your kids are getting so big!!

Jenny said...

Cute, cute - I love them. I love the story about Cali and the sparkles. Kids are so funny!

Tiff said...

Cute kids, Kristen! They both looked great. I like the sparkles story, too!

Unknown said...

To cute kids on Halloween. I think the name tag is great. I had to explain Cameron and Jorie's costumes to most people.