Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Best

For being the middle of November, today was a gorgeous day! I love when all the leaves are nice and crunchy. Of course that means it's been dry, but come on, crunchy leaves are MUCH better to walk through that old soggy leaves. I think once Isaac gets up from his nap we'll have to take a walk and let him play in all the leaves :).

Since this weather won't be lasting long (*sniff*), JR and I decided to take some quick pictures after church in our Sunday best. Isaac was asleep so we didn't get any pics of him, but I think I have plenty of him on here for this month, so he's covered :).

Here's me with all the fun crunchy fall leaves. What a beautiful day!

I just got this sweater yesterday and I love it! It makes my eyes look green, and it was on sale :). What more could I ask for!

Here's my beautiful husband looking beautiful. Enough said :).

Anyone reading my blog from GQ magazing? Here's JR's headshot pic.

My cute Cali had to get in on the action, since she's the prettiest one of us all :). She even posed with her hands on her hips. What a big little girl I have :).

Can we say adorable??? She's so pretty :).

Here's me looking much better now that JR's in the pic with me. Thanks to our very nice home teachers for taking the pic. Your service for us is done for the month :D.

5 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

What a cute little family. I just can't get enough of Cali. I look at her and see little Kristen. I can't help but remember all activities we use to do. Trikes, dolls, play money. I wish I had home videos of us playing. What a joy it would be to watch.
I really wish we lived closer to eachother. I miss you.

The Winwards said...

I love those pictures, so cute and of course you look gorgeous as always. I have missed a few posts but I love girls night out. I can't believe how big Heather is. Time goes by sooo fast.

Tiff said...

Yes, crunchy leaves are so much better! Plus, soggy leaves SMELL! I l-o-v-e that last picture of Cali, by the way. She looks so pretty!

Jenny said...

That last picture of Cali is amazing! I absolutely love it!

And I love your new shirt!

Da Masons said...

The pictures are cute. It is always fun to find reasons for new pictures.