Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All About JR



1. Where did you meet? -- Snow College in a Social Psychology class.

2. How long did you date before you married? -- We dated for about a month and a half, and were engaged for about six and a half months. Yeah, it was a little backwards :).

3. How long have you been married? -- Seven and a half years. Eight in May :).

4. What does he do that surprises you? -- He wanted to read the Twilight series books with me! We read the whole series out loud together and it was so much fun. I never expected him to want to read it at first, but now he loves it almost as much as I do! He wants to be my Edward :). I know, too cute huh :). We are also going to see the Twilight movie tomorrow night at six - six hours before the movie is released!!! Yes, I know I'm lucky :D. We can't wait!

5. What is his best feature? -- That's a tough one, because I don't know if I can pick just one. I guess it's a toss up between his full lips and his nice bum :).

6. What is your favorite quality of his? -- He is a very passionate person. He really cares about a lot of things and I love that about him. Some of his passions include cooking/food, teaching, politics, gaining knowledge, and me, of course :).

7. Does he have a nickname for you? -- Love, Baby, Krissy. He uses lots of cute names for me, but I think his favorite is baby.

8. What is his favorite food? -- Sushi

9. What is his favorite sport? -- Football

10. When and where was your first kiss? -- Our first kiss was on our first date. But, in my defence, we had gotten to know each other the whole week beforehand. Our first date was to a Sadies dance at Snow College. We kissed after an activity in my roommates car. Yeah, not the best location, but it was a great kiss...*sigh*.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? -- Go out on dates. I don't really care what we do as long as we get to spend time together. I love it :).

12. Do you have any children? -- Yes, Cali and Isaac.

13. What are his hidden talents? -- He is a really amazing writer. I hope he writes a book some day. He is also amazing with music and can play the piano and guitar by ear.

14. Who said I love you first? -- JR did, but I said it right back.

15. What is his favorite music? -- He loves all sorts of music. Right now he's really into Brazilian Jazz (ie Bossa Nova).

16. What do you admire about him? -- He loves being a father and is so great with our kids. He gets on the floor and plays with them and they have a blast. His favorite thing is being at home with his family and I love that :).

17. What is something he loves to do? -- JR loves being the senior primary chorister in our ward. He loves working with the kids in primary, helping them love the primary songs, and helping them feel the Spirit. He does a great job and I don't know what we'd do without him in primary!

18. What is his favorite color? -- Blue. (Side note: So I asked JR what his favorite color was after I answered this question, just to make sure I was right, and he spouted off about seven other colors that he loves. "Black, red, blue, gold - no silver, green is good, I like orange too. Dang it! I just like variety." So there you go. There's his answer. He's such a dork :P.)

19. What is something about him that not very many people know? -- JR is a complete goof ball. To most people he comes off as very serious and intellectual, but the more you get to know him you realize he's just as crazy and goofy as me :).

20. Who do you tag? -- Anyone wanting to brag about their spouse :).

5 comments:

JR said...

See, that's why I love you! You're always looking on the bright side of things and making me smile. Now, how can I get back at you for this?...

=) MWA! I love you.

Jenny said...

Good ol' Dot Dot! I remember your first kiss! Woot woot! We were all spying on you!

JR said...

Of course you were. You were all just jealous. :)

Long live the good ol' days!

Angela said...

I cannot think of my old car without remembering that make out action you and JR had in the back seat. And yes...we totally loved spying on you.

Melissa said...

You guys must like to give make-out shows..
I wasn't there on your first kiss, but I do remember when you two were lip-locked at my house for atleast an hour! That was during the engagement months. Whoo Hoo!
P.S. Is your mom going to read this? Sorry Dianne.