Sunday, November 2, 2008

Isaac's First Big Boy Haircut

So, Isaac has been needing a haircut for quite some time and we decided to give him one tonight. He had a haircut when he was younger, but it was only to cut the long hair on top of his head, and I did it in like three snips of the scissors. Today's haircut was like a million scissor snips! Of course, that's probably because JR was really getting into it, but still! If I would have done the haircut he would not have lost that much hair. I can't help it. I love his curls! They're just so dang cute! But I realized that he needed a haircut, so I let JR take charge while I helped to entertain him and video the event. In the end, JR cut off way more hair than I would have liked, but it still turned out really cute. And his curls are still there. But he looks so much older! I think I'm going through withdrawls or something. I think I'm missing my little boy! Isaac will be 18 months old in three days and he's getting so big! Plus, add the new haircut on top of that and he's not my baby anymore! I'm trying to tell myself that it'll grow out. At least the curls are still very much there, so that's a relief. I just can't get over how much more grown up Isaac looks now. I think I need some tissues...*sniff*.

Before:

Look at all those pretty golden locks!

Ok, yeah he definitely needed his bangs cut :).

Look at how long his hair is! And it's even curly in the back!

This is right before JR started cutting. That's when I started videoing, so this is the last pic of him and his long hair...

After:


Look at how stinkin cute and grown up he looks! I can't get over it!


His curls are still nice and tight :). I know it might look like he still has a lot of hair there, but JR really did cut off a ton. I almost had a panic attach with all that hair flying around! JR really did a nice job with his hair cut, though. Thanks honey :).

My sweet little Isaac is getting so big. Even thought he's turning into a tornado who loves to say "Mine!", he's still so dang cute and such a sweetheart. Love this kid!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! He is such a cutie!!! LOVE the new haircut. And his curls are definitely still there. Don't worry, it does grow back. (that's what I keep telling myself about all of Weston's hair..hehe)
What fun kiddos you have!

Tiff said...

He is SOOO cute! JR really did a good job with the haircut. I would never trust myself to do that! The poor kid would look like he got hit by a lawnmower!

Steph said...

Love the new do! Very cute little man Isaac!

Jeanette said...

I love it! His hair looks just like Elijah's! I got Elijah's hair trimmed the other day, too. A little off the top, but I couldn't part with the curls

Mr. Winfree said...

Cute hair! I can't believe how many curls he has. I don't blame you for waiting as long as you did, but luckily they're still all there. Good job on the haircut, JR!

Angel Dawn said...

Awe, what a cute little man! Just when you think Isaac can't get any cuter.... he does!

Melissa said...

Love the new do!

Anonymous said...

Yep, such a handsome little guy! We sure love him and cant wait too see his new do. I think his hair is curlier than Tims was, but brings back memories of his first hair cut. XOXOXOXO