Sunday, November 9, 2008

18 Months Old - Such a Big Boy

I had to take more pics of Isaac. He looks so grown up now! I'm starting to get use to his new hair cut, but I can't get over how big he looks now. He's not my baby anymore *sniff*. He turned 18 months on Nov. 5th, the day after I took these pics. At his doctor's apt. he weighed 27 plus lbs, was in the 78th percentile for height, and was in the 98th percentile for his head. Yep, that's my boy :). He has to have that much room for all his smarts!

What cute big boy :).


"Wasat?" ("what's that" for you non-parents out there :).

I love his belly hanging out. So cute :).

Here's Isaac with his blanket. He bites on this thing all the time! And then he snuggles and sucks his thumb. Too cute :).

See, he still has curls in the back. Thank goodness!

Look at that dimple. Love it!

Look at those blue eyes. He's so dang cute!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

He's handsome. Don't you love having blue-eyed kids!

Jenny said...

Ok seriously, he looks so grown up with that hair cut! I can't believe he's 18 months. What happened to our babies?!

His dimple is adorable. I can't believe how much he weighs. Hayley isn't even 23 pounds yet!

Tiff said...

I just can't get over how CUTE he is.

Angel Dawn said...

He is one handsome 18 month old! It is so fun to see how much more he looks like J.R. now. A.J. was supposed to have her six month visit today, but the doctor was sick (kind of ironic eh?). We are pretty sure she is getting close to 25lbs. Can you say CHUNK? See you guys in about a week and a half!

john said...

Nice.
Are you sure JR's the father??@!!!!#!$G
OK, I'm kidding, He looks so grown up! I can't wait for Jorie and Isaac to play!