Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hair Update

Thanks everyone for helping me decide on what to do with my hair. Seriously, you were all a big help! I was leaning more towards auburn, but you guys made me decide that color for sure :). I'm actually getting my hair done in about an hour! I didn't think I'd be able to get it done so soon, so I'm a little nervous! Plus, it'll be a cut that I've never had before, so that makes me nervous too. But I need a change, so I'm excited to see how it turns out. Wish me luck!

Here's my before pic:


I'll post the after pic when I get home...if I like it :).
Thanks again for all your help!

***

Ok people, here's the new me! It's so much different than anything I've ever had before, but that's why I love it! I get so tired of the same old, so it's nice to switch things up every now and then. Hope you all like it!

I actually have bangs now. But the guy who cut my hair called it 'fringe'. I think I like his term better :).

I love all the layers in the back. You can really see the darker red-brown color underneath.

So here's the new me! Hope my new hair was worth the suspense :). Thanks again for everyone's help!

10 comments:

JR said...

Totally worth it! It's about time you listen to me and stop worrying so much about what it costs. When you look this good and feel this good about yourself, what it costs comes in a very distant second.

I love you! Pictures just don't do you justice, and you still look amazing in them! *MWA*

Chelsey said...

What a babe! I love your hair. You make a radiant red!

Haylee said...

I love your hair! The color looks so pretty on you and I love the cut too!

Steph said...

You look great!!! I love that color on you and the cut is super cute too! Good choice! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Angelica and Bryan said...

Very Fall! You always look beautiful!

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Your always so cute...

Jenny said...

Ow, ow! That was my cat-call! You are seriously a syren with that haircut! It's gorgeous! I love it! It makes your eyes pop!

Da Masons said...

You look cute. That hair looks good on you.

Tiff said...

Your hair looks way cute! I just changed mine up, too. It needed it desperately! LOL