Saturday, July 5, 2008

Isaac Walks!!!

We didn't know if it would ever happen, but Isaac is finally walking! - well, walking more than just one or two steps :). He did his first big walking stretch yesterday and he's been doing awesome today. I think he's going to go straight to running with how fast he's walking. Maybe I didn't want him walking just yet... :). It seems appropriate that he's really starting to walk on his 14 month birthday (today) since his dad walked at 14 months too. Like I said in my last post, like father like son!

8 comments:

Sharla said...

I love that he strikes a "superman" pose when he walks. So cute!

JR said...

Stinker is just like me, waiting forever to decide to walk. He's cuter than me though, so that makes up for it.

Steph said...

He's so cute! I bet he is loving being mobile in a new way!

Shannon said...

How cute! Your little (or not so little!) baby is growing up, and that means that mine are too! Kind of sad, but good at the same time.

Jenny said...

I love the "superman" walk, too! Yay for Isaac!

Keelee said...

Awe cute!! Congrats little guy.

Chelsey said...

Wow, that is some good walking. Nice job, Isaac. Way to keep up with him JR. You guys are such cute parents. You should put on your blog Cali playing her song on the piano (if you haven't already).

The Winwards said...

Congrats that he is walking, Tayton started walking at 8 months and it killed me. It was so hard. I hope Tanna walks when she is around 14 months. I am so jealous that you got to go see the Taylorsville fireworks. They are the best!