Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July everyone! It was such a fun day, and even nicer that it was on a Friday so we have Saturday to recover :). We hung out with JR's family and went swimming and had a BBQ. JR and I also got to take Cali to go see the new movie Walle. Thanks Rosalie for watching Isaac for us! Cali had a blast, since this was only the second movie she's ever seen in the theatre. It was SUCH a cute movie and we highly recommend it. Here's a few pics of our Fourth of July adventures:

Like Father like Son. I love this pic but they both have their eyes closed! Isaac had a blast playing in the shallow water. He kept wanting to explore where it was deeper. I told him if he walked he could explore more, but he didn't pay any attention to me :).

Here's everyone chillin after swimming.
Isaac had lots of fun eating treats on grandma's lap.

Cali had a blast with these bubbles at the BBQ. So did Isaac :).

Yeah, Isaac liked the bubbles :).

Cali with her first sparklers.

5 comments:

JR said...

Again, adding to the fact that Isaac is just like me we strike the same ridiculous pose. Oh well, I guess it's OK that we booth look like goobers. Keeps it in the family. :)

Steph said...

Fourth of July is such a fun Holiday! It looks like your had a fun memorable time!

Stina said...

Very cute family. What a fun picture of Cali and the sparkler. Isn't the 4th a great holiday? I never really appreciated it until I've been an adult. I love it!

Shannon said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Melissa said...

I hope you are going to enlarge the photo of Isaac and the bubbles and Cali with her sparkler- I just love candid photos when you can feel their emotion through their expressions- these are two FABULOUS ones!