Monday, July 14, 2008

Cali's New Room

I decided after a year and a half of Cali living in a boring room that it needed a change. It took me a month or two of doing things here and there, but I finally got Cali's room all put together a week or so ago. It turned out so cute I thought I'd share it with you!

Cali with her new curtains and wall letters.

She got a really cute purple prayer rug from my mom for her birthday.
It fits in her room perfectly!

Cali's shelf that I FINALLY hung up. I've had that shelf since I was in high school and just never finished it so that I could hang it up. I'm glad I finally finished it because I really love how it looks in her room.

I finally found some really cute wooden clips that I used to hang up this gorgeous quilt that JR's grandma made for Cali. It's so intricate and beautiful and I'm so glad I get to finally display it!

Cali's letters that I decorated for her room. I really like how they turned out!

The cute frame I decorated for Cali's shelf.
Now I just need to find a cute picture to put in it :).

3 comments:

JR said...

I'm glad to see you were able to do this for Cali, and do it so well! Very cute stuff, and the letters are very creative. I think you need to give yourself more credit for the creative way you do things. Just because someone else already came up with the idea doesn't mean that you can't make it your own (which you did) and do it so beautifully. Thanks for caring so much about our daughter and giving her a cute room to live in.

Chelsey said...

Cute room! I love it. Don't you love scrapbook paper and Ribbon. They are my favorite.

Angel Dawn said...

Wow! Now I can't wait to decorate AJ's room when she's older. I will probably do something similar with her quilt. You're very talented!