Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Life of a Boy

Poor Isaac. Yesterday was the second time he knocked his head against the wooden cupboard by our front door. The first time he got a huge goose egg. This time he got and even bigger one. He got over it sooner than I did. It just looks so painful! It's a good thing he's got such a tough head. He also has an older battle wound on his cheek from the other day. Of course this had to happen a few days before I'm putting him in the Spanish Fork baby contest. I think he's going for the sympathy vote :).


Despite the bumps and the messy hair he looks so cute in this picture. He's started to say 'eeese' (cheese) for pictures and he gives me the sweetest smiles. I love it!

9 comments:

Stina said...

So sad! Good luck in the baby contest. I've never entered one. I don't think I could deal with other people not thinking my baby is the cutest in town!! Because I know they are!!

Jenny said...

Ok so how cute is that bottom picture! Ahhh! I want to eat him!

Sorry about his bumps and bruises. I'm glad he's a trooper!

The Millette Family said...

Poor Isaac! We have the same troubles at our house. i just hope people don't think I beat my children! :) I hope you feel better little guy!

The Hamlin Family said...

Poor little boy!!! But he does look so cute...even with all of his bruises. I love Cali's room. You did a great job.

Jessica Durham said...

It doesn't seem fair to enter him in a baby contest--the other kids won't stand a chance!

Steph said...

Hes such a cutie! Good luck with the contest!

Ali said...

How did the contest go? Can't wait to here!

Angel Dawn said...

He is such a cutie. In the top picture I can really see JR.

Angela said...

Poor little guy! It's crazy because I always see kids around the same age as Isaac at church with bumps, bruises and I just konw that it is that age where they just aren't totally stable and quick on their feet :) He is so super cute Kristin!