Monday, May 19, 2008

Picnic Fun

Since this week was our anniversary, JR took Thursday and Friday off of work so we could spend time together as a family. It was such a fun week! JR didn't want to go back to work today :-). On Friday JR wanted to take us on a picnic. We went to a park in S.F. just down the street from us. It was SUCH a nice day and we had a really fun time being outside and spending some good quality time as a family.


Here's my cute JR and Isaac eating the yummy sandwiches JR made for us.

Cali couldn't wait to go on the picnic. She had a blast!

After everyone ate Cali and Isaac got to play on the playground. I think the swings were a favorite :-).

Isaac had so much fun in the swings. Look at that smile!


Cali is so funny. When she was climbing on the playground I told her she was doing a great job. She replied, "Yeah, I'm pretty talented." She cracks me up!

I love this picture. Cali ran off without telling us where she was going, so JR is talking to her. Isaac thinks life is great, though, so he smiles for the picture while Cali is getting in trouble. It just makes me laugh :-).

Here's Isaac playing with Dad. JR plays so cute with the kids :-).

Here's me with my sweet Isaac. I love this kid!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute and so fun. I seriously LOVE the pic of Cali getting in trouble. Everything is great about it. Especially Isaac cheesing it up while Cali's getting lectured. I love the gently but firm look on JRs face. What a great daddy!