Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday JR!

JR turned 29 on Tuesday and we had such a fun day celebrating his birthday. We actually did a lot of celebrating over the weekend too, along with celebrating four other birthdays in my family, but I forgot my camera so you get to see lots of pics from Tuesday to make up for it :-).


For dinner we went to one of JR's favorite places: Tucanos. It was so yummy! They sing to you in Portugues when it's your birthday, so that was fun too.

We enjoyed lots of yummy food and the kids really enjoyed it also.

Here's JR in his new birthday outfit. Grrrrrr :-).

After Tucanos we went up Provo canyon and walked around by Bridal Veil Falls. Here's a pic for you Jenny!


Here's the Provo River (I think). It was really full.

I love these pics of Cali. She's so pretty!

Here's the fam on our walk at Canyon Creek Park.

JR and Cali found a bird, and if you look really close you can see it close to where they are. It was bright yellow with a red face - very pretty.


Here's my cute Isaac. He had a blast being outside.

There was a pink blossom tree in the middle of all the green, so I had to take a picture. I think it turned out pretty good!

Instead of a birthday cake JR wanted doughnuts. So, we made a stop at Krispy Kream on our way home. Cali LOVED watching the doughnuts being made and picking out one just for her. Here's JR blowing out his birthday doughnut.
They were yummy!
Happy Birthday JR! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday JR! Sounds like it was a great day!

nicole said...

Okay, that donut looks really good!

nicole said...

Oh, and happy birthday JR. You look dashing in your new outfit. And I must admit, Cali and Isaac really are the second cutest kids in the whole world :) I'm glad you all had a fun day!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Dot Dot! Looks like you all had a blast! Thanks for taking the picture for me. It's such a pretty place.