Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Seventh Anniversary

On May 14th JR and I celebrated our seven year anniversary. It was so much fun! We both surprised each other with different things, which made it even better. I surprised JR with a new haircut and a fun new outfit (which he loved :-), and JR surprised me with a night in Park City and a yummy restaurant. JR really did an awesome job planning our anniversary and we really enjoyed time alone together while my family watched the kids.


Here's us at Ruth's Chris, a very VERY yummy restaurant in Park City. It's so fancy the waiter actually asked us if we wanted water "with or without gas". I was like, "what the?!" Apparently it just means with or without carbonated bubbles. JR was smart, he already knew what that was. You learn new things everyday! I learned I definitely DO NOT want my water with gas. It's disgusting!!!

Here's my cute JR with our YUMMY fancy chocolate desert. They even put a candle on the plate for our anniversary. It was a really nice place to eat and we really enjoyed ourselves.


Here's the huge condo JR rented for us in Park City. It was so nice! It had a fireplace and a hot tub on the balcony. Again, he did a great job surprising me for our anniversary :-).

Here's me with the roses JR also surprised me with. I surprised him with my new haircut. Do you like it? JR did! I really like it too. I'm blonde again!

For our anniversary JR and I like to go and do Temple sealings. We didn't get to do it on our anniversary, so the next day we went to Timpanogos Temple and did sealings. I love that temple. The flowers were gorgeous outside. It was especially nice to be in the temple together. Doing sealings has been a really fun way to celebrate our anniversary. It brings back great memories :-).

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm hinting to Daniel that he needs to follow JR's lead...

By the way, your haircut is way cute! And you are way more fitting as a blonde...

;0)

Keelee said...

How, fun! Looks like you had a great anniversary. Love love your hair! Whoever did it, did an amazing job, wow. lol

nicole said...

Sexy haircut! It makes you look so....tan! :)