Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!!!

I can't believe Isaac is a year old! He's definitely big enough to be, but it just seems like this past year has gone by too fast. He is the cutest and sweetest little boy ever and I am so grateful to be his mom. Isaac's birthday was on Monday, May 5th, but we celebrated it with family on Saturday, May 3rd. We had a party in JR's parents backyard. The weather was perfect! My sisters came with their kids and my parents were there along with most of JR's family and his grandparents (Isaac's great-grandparents). Isaac got completely spoiled, but luckily he's young enough that it won't cause any permanent damage :-). JR and I had so much fun with family celebrating Isaac's first birthday. Thanks so much to everyone that came and showed their love and support. We missed those who couldn't come, but understand that travel presents a problem sometimes :-). Isaac is such a sweet little boy. He gets bigger and more animated everyday and I look forward to future birthdays and milestones with him. He brings so much joy into our lives and we don't know what we ever did without him! We love you Isaac!!!







Enjoying lots of cake with his grandmas.
Thanks for the birthday hat uncle Steve :-).

4 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

He really is the cutest little boy ever! Happy Birthday Isaac! We love you!

Keelee said...

Oh he is so freaken cute!! Happy Birthday little guy!

Annika said...

Sorry, Krissy...92 WPM with no errors! Just had to rub that in! And taking the test at 1:35am. I think I'm delirious...maybe that's why I did so well. Anyway, I LOVE your blog. I like the music, the pictures, videos, what you write... I'm so impressed. At least you beat me at blogging. One of these days I may have a blog of my own. But the problem is that no one listens to me now... why would they read my blog? :) Love ya! Annika

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! He is so cute. How'd he do with his cake? Aren't you glad you had a boy? Ha ha, I remember you thinking you wouldn't know what to do with one!