Sunday, March 16, 2008

It has begun...

So, Isaac has finally hit that boy age where he bangs his head on stuff so much it looks like I abuse him! The worst bang yet was this morning. Of course it had to happen five minutes before church was suppose to start, and it had to happen on the Sunday that JR is out of town. I didn't see him hit his head, but it didn't take me long to notice the quarter sized ball forming on his forehead. I felt so bad! It seriously stuck up off his head a half inch AT LEAST! Luckily it has gone down a bunch, so the pictures don't do it justice. I tried to put ice on it, but that's like trying to give a cat a bath. My mom always says to put glycerin on bruises...whatever that is. I think I need to make a trip to the store and ask for some because I have a feeling this won't be the only time I'll need it...


I love his face in this one :-).

You can't really see his bruise in this one because of the flash,
but it was too cute not to include it. Look at those eyes!


Poor kid. I hope it doesn't get worse tomorrow.
But if it does I'll take more pictures...for posterity :-).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor little guy! It definitely must be a boy thing. Hayley hasn't ever had a bruise (knock on wood), but then again I don't beat her...hahaha! Just kidding.

He looks so cute though despite the bruise!

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or www.milestonesresearch.org and click on “Baby Sleep.”
Best wishes, Rebecca