Monday, March 31, 2008

Brainshare Concert

I hate to rub it in, but the Brainshare concert was SO MUCH FUN!!! Frank Caliendo was hilarious and Collective Soul was so amazing live. The best part, though, was getting to meet them!!! Frank Caliendo actually ate dinner with our group before the concert and we got to take some pictures with him. He's way nice and, of course, totally funny. After the concert we got to go back stage and meet Collective Soul. We couldn't take pictures with our own camera, so once I get the professional photos back I'll be sure to post them. As crazy as they were in concert they were actually very very nice in person and it was really fun meeting them.


I was so excited to meet Frank. It was like I was in High School again! BTW - Jenny, I did that pose just for you :-).

Collective Soul put on a dang good concert. They rocked!


Collective Soul was the first CD JR ever bought.
He likes them a ton and this was the first concert of theirs he's ever been to. I think he looks pretty excited to be there!!!

Us at the concert. We had really good seats!

5 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

We had tickets to go but couldn't find a babysitter (last minute) and we both had a test to study for. I'm glad you liked it!

Jenny said...

I love how you are at the concert with ear plugs in your ears...kind of ironic, don't you think?

It's like raiiiiiiiiin on your wedding day, it's a free riiiide, when you've already paid...

Sorry, not sure where that came from. Flashback to 9th grade, I guess. Ewww!

Thanks for the butt tribute, I appreciate it. When I first saw it, I was like, "She stole my move!" But then I saw that you gave me credit for it, so it's all good!

Angel Dawn said...

Hey I have been waiting for these pics for awhile!!! Don't have any with the band back stage???? If you do PULEEEZZEE post them. Also I love that new artist, I forget her name....her song came up when I got on your blog...I didn't know that song but I recognized her name and her voice. Do you have her album? IF you do I would love a copy.

Thanks!!
Aaron

Kristen said...

When we met the band they wouldn't let us take pics, but we should be getting a professional photo back sometime hopefully soon, and I'll post it when we get it.
As far as the music, if you're talking about Colbie Caillat I have her album online, but I could probably burn you a copy...if our burner is working. Let me know if that's the artist you were talking about.

Emily Shaw said...

Hey...not sure if you'll see this or not but Brian Regan tickets go on sell this morning at 10 (it's 9:30 right now). SmithTix.com is selling them. We might get a few extra tickets so let us know if you don't get this in time.