Friday, March 7, 2008

I get to see Frank Caliendo...YEAH!!!

So, this guy is hilarious and guess what...I'm going to see him in a week and a half!!! Frank Caliendo is going to be the comedian at the Novell Brainshare Conference and I'm going to be like right on the front row...and I might even get to shake his hand! When JR told me he was performing for Brainshare I about peed my pants. JR introduced me to him a little while ago and I've been a huge fan ever since. Oh, and for all you Collective Soul fans out there, they are performing at Brainshare also and I get to meet them too :-). It's nice to have a hubby who has connections. Last year was better, though. I got a picture with the Goo Goo Dolls!!! Yeah me :-). I'll take lots of pictures of Frank and Collective Soul to show all of you later. Until then, enjoy this video of Frank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52bmJXYQPQ

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I think that guy is hilarious! Lucky you! When are you going???

Kristen said...

We are going to see him next Wed., the 19th. Every year at the Brainshare conference my parents watch the kids for us all night, and I stay with JR at his hotel downtown SL. So it's like a little overnight vacation! It's the funnest!

Jenny said...

Sounds like fun! Do you guys actually share brains there???

The Winwards said...

You have such the cutest family, and I love the name Cali by the way. How does your hubby get all these hookups? Have a great time.

Kristen said...

Thanks Kali :-). JR does the Novell Brainshare website, so he gets the hook-ups at Brainshare, since he's working with all the 'in the know' people :-).

And no, Jenny, we don't share brains there, but if JR and I did I'm sure I'd understand all the big words he uses...and he'd understand me! Oh wait...that would be impossible since guys are a little slow :-). hehe!