Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disney Princess Time!!!

Yesterday Cali and I got to go see Disney on Ice "Princess Wishes". I went with my mom, two of my sisters, and their two girls. It was a girls day out and it was so much fun. Cali and her cousin Brianne had so much fun dressing up in their princess costumes and watching all of the Disney Princesses out on the Ice. It was nice doing something special with Cali, since Isaac tends to get more attention I think. We all had a blast and it was so nice spending the day with my family. Thanks for the tickets mom!!!


Cali and Brianne in their princess outfits before the show.
They were both so excited!

Brianne, Cali, me, mom, Josh, and Erin watching the show.

Nicky, Cali, Nathan, Annika, and Josh.

All of the Disney Princesses out on the Ice during the finale.


My mom with her three granddaughters.

Cali and I after the show.

Here's a little video of Cali and Brianne twirling after the show. Cali asked me today if we could go see Disney on Ice again tomorrow. I think she enjoyed herself :-).

2 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

How cute! Cali is just adorable!!! We'd love to hang out with you guys sometime! What a cute family you have!

Jenny said...

So cute! I love the twirling! Tell Cali she is such a pretty princess.