Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Merry Christmas

I know I always feel like each Christmas is the best, but this year really was my favorite Christmas to date. The kids were so much fun to watch and we got to have lots of fun with family. And the weather cooperated! Here's a picture re-cap of our wonderful Christmas day:

I got some great shots of Cali's face opening presents. That's what it's all about :).

Isaac opening his Elmo guitar. This is about the only pic of him looking at me. Most of the pictures are of him looking intently at all his toys. He had a blast :).

Cali opening Wall-e. Love that movie! And love the face. Priceless!

Isaac and his Sponge Bob football from dad. He sure does love Sponge Bob, so of course we indulged him :).

Me and my fancy fancy new camera!!! My blog is about to get a picture upgrade!

JR opening his Harry Potter box set. I think he was excited :).

Cali opening Sleeping Beauty. I just can't get enough of her surprise face! Makes me want to go out and buy her more presents! Well, almost. She did get pretty spoiled :).

Isaac with his stocking. He got three Sponge Bob DVDs :). Maybe a little over board, but we all love them. And they keep Isaac entertained. Yeah for Sponge Bob!!!

Cali with her stocking. Fruit snacks are the best!

Isaac and all his toys - referred to as the 'haul' picture :). In my family these pictures have ended fights over who's toy is who's. Here's some proof for later :).

Cali's 'haul' picture. I think she got spoiled, but it was fun :).

JR and I showing off our new Christmas clothes. JR looks H-O-T hot in his new sweater and scarf - if I do say so myself :).

Christmas night with the Petersons. Cali got spoiled again of course :).

JR showing off his very expensive jeans (well, at least according to me :) from his bro Steve. He felt like being overly generous :). Thanks Steve!!!

Isaac in his new Sponge Bob hoodie. It looks super cute on him, don't you think? Thanks Peterson family for the wonderful gifts and for such a fun night!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So you won't be using the camera that crows anymore? How sad. That was the funniest thing ever.

The Millette Family said...

It looks like you had a good Christmas! Love Isaac's face in that picture. He has the best grin!

Jason and Joy said...

I love your kids faces with there presents! Especially Cali's! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Jenny said...

Yes, we will all miss the crowing camera. I can't wait to see you take some pics with your new one though!

Your kids made out like bandits! They must've been good this year.

And I love the pics of you and JR in your new sweaters. Hotness!

Anonymous said...

We love experiencing your Christmas through the eyes of your camera! Such cute pictures.....but of course you have awfully cute little peoples to photograph! Love you XOXOXO

Melissa said...

Happy Holidays guys!
And Happy b-day in a few days Kris!!