Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Petersons

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Christmas season. Our Christmas couldn't have been better :). Here's a little something from our family to yours. Just click on the picture to enlarge it. Enjoy!


Also, for those of you who are really interested in what we've been up to this year, here's our family Christmas newsletter. I know it's a novel, but I tend to be long winded. So, here's my apology in advance :).

5 comments:

JR said...

Ah yes, the family Xmas letter. You write wonderfully, even though you stress about it being too long. Don't worry about it! It's great as it is.

Oh, and the font shows up small because of how Photoshop saves PNG images. For those of you that need a bigger font when reading, just hold down the Ctrl key while scrolling your mouse wheel forward. Works like a charm.

PS - if it gets too big, just hold Ctrl and scroll backwards. :)

Tiff said...

CUTE CARD! And it was great reading about what your fam has been up to this year!

*Amy* said...

Love the newsletter! I'm glad that through all the stress, that things worked out the way they did for you. I love the Christmas card too! Happy New Year!

crystalcookie said...

oh my goodness that is SUCH A CUTE PICTURE of your family!! Oh I miss you..we need to have a girls night with you, Gel and I!!

Steph said...

Loved the news letter I get all caught up on the Petersons! :) Love the Christmas card super cute!