Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something to tide you over...

We all know what a slacker I've been lately with my blog. I have SO much to blog about, but I either don't have the pictures or the energy :P. Plus there's something else I've been distracted with, that I'll definitely be blogging about soon, but I can't yet because I don't want to jinx myself :) (And NO I'm not prego :).

So, in the meantime, I had to share with you a funny conversation with Cali. We were driving in the car when some fun dance music came on the radio. I started dancing in my seat and told Cali to dance to the music with me. She replied simply, "I can't mom. I'm chewing gum." Cali couldn't understand why mom was laughing so hard! It was quite the funny moment :). I loved it!

So there you go, something to tide you all over until next time :).

5 comments:

Shannon said...

hmm, I'm curious now. I'll be thinking of all the things it could be. Let's see...

Jason and Joy said...

Cali is so funny! hmmmm...you've got me thinking now! Hurry up and post again!

Melissa said...

What a sweetie!

Kendra said...

Very cute. That is exactly why I keep a journal for each of the kids. It is a place for me to write down their silly and crazy comments. I don't want to forget them and I don't blog as often as I'd like to...Cali is adorable!

Jenny said...

Ha ha! She is SO your daughter!