Monday, March 16, 2009

Angelica, Bryan, and Baby Hayward

This weekend I got to spend some time with my BF Angelica. She's ready to pop with her first baby in a week or two, so we figured we better hang out now before the baby comes - because we all know how your free time changes after kids :). JR and I went out to dinner with her and her hubby Bryan and we had the best time! I felt back for Angelica because we were laughing so hard I know it had to be uncomfortable for her with the baby, but we couldn't help ourselves :). They really are so much fun to hang out with. I just wish we lived closer to each other.

The last time we hung out (at Angelica's baby shower) I forgot my camera! Another reason why I haven't posted a lot lately. I keep forgetting my camera so I don't have pics! So I made sure I had my camera this time. I made Bryan go back to our house so I could get it :).


Me and Angelica. She looks so cute and prego :).


Here's us (JR, Me, Angelica, and Bryan) waiting to eat at Outback Steakhouse. Mmmmm such good food!

I'm so excited for Angelica and Bryan to have their first baby. They're having a boy, so maybe our little guys will play together when they're older :). Love you guys and I can't wait to meet your little one! Now you just need to think of a name.... :).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your not the only one who can't wait! This Auntie is ready for baby!