Monday, December 31, 2007

Fun New Clothes :-D

I don't know about you, but I think Christmas time is a perfect excuse to get new clothes :-). Here are a couple of pictures we took Sunday morning sporting our new Christmas outfits...

Doesn't Isaac just look handsome :-).

Cali looked so pretty and grown up in this dress, complete with
sparkly Cinderella princess shoes. She's getting so big!!!
I can't believe she starts Primary next Sunday!

Here's me sporting my new Christmas/Birthday clothes.
Notice my killer new boots (that I got on clearance of course :-).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love getting new clothes! Your outfit is awesome! Your kids look pretty dang cute, too.

Jenny said...

So I had a dream last night that some lady tried to steal the fudge that you made me. Don't worry though, in my dream I totally beat her up for it. That must have been some good fudge! Ha ha ha!

Also, it totally looks like you are about to heel Isaac in the head in that last picture. Ha ha!

Kristen said...

That's pretty funny! Yeah, if you click on the picture and make it larger you can see how wierd Isaac looks. I can't tell if he's thinking about messing his diaper or if he's scared of being impaled by my boot heel :-).

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!