Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He Rolls...Finally!

Isaac is now just over seven and a half months old and is just FINALLY starting to roll over. He has been sitting up great for a while now, but, before yesterday, he hadn't rolled over more than twice! And both times he rolled over it was because he got so mad being on his stomach that he pushed himself over. I guess because he's such a big boy he couldn't get himself to roll over :-). Today was the first time I've seen him roll over without being mad, and he did it twice in a row! So, here's some video of the second rolling over success today. Hopefully this doesn't mean he's going to start crawling tomorrow to make up for lost time...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cute video! I love how he stabs his eye out at the end with that toy...hahaha! He sounds similar to Hayley - she hated being on her belly. She would roll over if I put her on her belly but she was mad about it.

I will be praying for you that he doesn't start crawling soon!