Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your Christmas was as great as mine. It's funny how much having kids makes Christmas that much more fun. I couldn't wait to see their reactions from the presents we got them! Here are a few pics of our Christmas morning...

This was a present I bought JR like three months ago.
He was SO surprised...it was great!


This was a gift for Cali and Isaac.
Don't worry, Cali didn't mind helping Isaac unwrap it :-).


It was cute seeing Isaac play with his toys.
Here's his cool dump truck...definitely a man's toy!


Cali LOVES her new cell phone.
It's a good thing it uses only imaginary minutes.


This picture of Isaac just makes my heart melt every time I see it.
Honestly, how cute is he!!!


Here's Cali's "haul" picture.
Of course she was too busy talking on the phone to stop
while I took the picture. I think we're in trouble....

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! I love Christmas!