Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My sweet little boy

I couldn't resist putting up these pictures. Isaac just looked so grown-up in his Sunday outfit! I can't believe he's six months old already. He sits up really well by himself. He's so solid too. At his six month doctor's apointment he weighed 19lbs. 6 oz. Not too shaby! He's so cute with his big pinchy cheeks! He's just the cutest thing ever and has been such a fun addition to our family.


I went to church with my mom on Sunday, since JR's in Brazil with my Dad. She had lots of fun getting in some Isaac time.

Cali and Isaac had so much fun on my Dad's office chair. My mom was spinning them around and they were both laughing and smiling. Too cute!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my heck! How handsome!

Jenny said...

Kristen, TAG YOU'RE IT!

I tagged you, check out my blog.

Angelica and Bryan said...

Your kids are the cutest!

I miss you guys!
love you,
Angelica