Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Beauty of Fall

It was such a beautiful fall day last Monday I couldn't resist taking some pictures in front of our house. This was the day before JR left for Brazil with my Dad for ten whole days! :-( We miss you!


What a good (and cute!) dad. I miss you!


What a good big sister Cali is.


Poor Isaac had just gotten five shots. Not a fun way to spend his six month birthday :-). He's such a tough kid, though. He did better than Cali, and she only got one shot!


She's such a stinker, but she's so cute too :-).


There were so many leaves in front of our house. Cali loved playing in them.


I love this picture. She's such a pretty girl, even if I do say so myself :-).


In front of our home.


Our street looked so pretty. There were so many leaves! I love fall!!! I just wish it lasted longer :-).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Like I've said before - you are a great photographer!