Sunday, November 25, 2007

JR's Brazil Trip


Yeah! JR's home from Brazil!!! He had so much fun...except for wishing that I was with him :-). My dad just loves JR more than me because he paid for him to go and not me! JR and my dad both went to Brazil on their missions and they both speak Portuguese very well, so I guess those were deciding factors as well :-). My dad got to go and visit some of the areas and people he enjoyed on his mission and JR went along for the ride. Enjoy some of the pics JR took on his trip. If you mouse over the slides they will display a brief caption.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Loved the pictures. What a beautiful country! I still can't believe they didn't take you along!

Sean said...

Beautiful pictures! I was in Brazil and I was impressed
The first reason why you should visit Brazil is because of its most popular celebration known as Carnival. Another reason that makes Brazil very attractive is its amazing beaches. Brazil is a country where 9 out of 12 months of the year it is summer time.I can say that this country is becoming a very popular destination in the world due to its low coast of Brazil property, unique beauties, and the warmth of people that are always ready to help visitors to have a good time and an unforgettable experience.