Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


These are all (but two) of my parents grandkids. Fifteen in all - not to shaby!

This is Isaac and my new nephew Nathan. They're gonna be best buds :-).


Cali showing off her candy cane Reindeer (which I think she ate about 100 of - hence the messy face).

Our family at Thanksgiving. I think Isaac looks full :-).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had as good of a Thanksgiving as I did. We switch off every other year with my family and JR's family, and this year was the 'on' year with my family. We always have to have it at a church because there's so many people. From my mom's parents down there are well over a hundred people - and that's not including spouses and other family members. So, we have a wonderfully large group for Thanksgiving, but that just means more varieties of pie to choose from! It was so wonderful being with my family. I love them all so much. I think I have the best extended family around. No matter how many people are in my family, I always feel loved by everyone - my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, my parents, brothers and sisters, and so many others - and for that I am so very grateful. I also can't forget JR's family. They're so wonderful and I feel so much love from them as well. I'm also so very grateful for my amazing husband and kids. I think I have the cutest kids around - and that's not being biased :-). I love them so much and feel so much love from them in return. I also have such amazing friends, and even though I don't get to see some as often as I would like I still feel their love and love them as well. I feel so overwhelmingly grateful to be surrounded by so much love. I just hope I can give that much love back in return. So, in hopes of doing just that - I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You love me...you really love me?

Haha, cute post and cute pics. Loved it.