Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vote for CJane!

For any of you out there who read my blog, PLEASE help me help out a fellow blogger. Please vote for CJane's blog as best Major Blog on the Weblog Awards. It seriously takes two seconds. Just click HERE. Or you can try this link:


If it doesn't work please let me know. Or just google it and hopefully it'll get you to the right page. I believe we have until tomorrow at five p.m. to vote. Please show your love and support for Courtney, Stephenie, Christian and their entire family - not to mention support for people who blog about things other than politics and cars. If you don't know CJane, her family, or her blog click HERE. There are also links at the bottom of my left hand navigator for her and her sister Stephenie's blogs.
Lets help CJane win!!!