Monday, August 25, 2008

Peterson Family Weekend

Last weekend JR's brother Aaron was in town, along with his wife Angel and their new little girl AJ. She's the first niece I have on the Peterson side and it was so much fun getting to see her again.

Here's JR with AJ. I'm sure from their names they're going to be close :).

Isaac wasn't sure what to think about his new cousin. I'm sure he'll be tackling her in no time, though :).

Here's AJ. She's even cuter than the last time we saw her!

Here's three of the four Peterson boys (and Cali :).
L to R: Aaron (AJ's dad), Steve, and Adam

She's only three months old, but look how big she is! If you look close you can totally see drool on her mouth. I love it!

Here's Isaac dancing with his Aunt Rachel.

Isaac is always begging for food, so of course he had to beg for Grandpa's ice cream. What a stinker!

3 comments:

Stina said...

I just love it when family comes in town to visit. So much fun!

crystalcookie said...

WEll I found your blog first!! so there! ha ha. Well I love your blog! you have such a cute family!

Tiff said...

Yay! I'm finally cool and have a blog! ;) How are you guys doing?? I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!!