Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm still here...

Sorry for the long absence! It's been spent doing wonderful things that I really want to blog about, but haven't had the time or energy :). I'm in my second week of school and I'm loving it! I've learned manicures, pedicures, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, and eyelash perming (yeah, I didn't even know you could do that!). And that was just my first week! Yesterday I had my first school test in like five years! I was a little nervous, but it wasn't too bad. I got a 92%, so I can't complain :).

I hope you all are doing great and that you enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend. Mine was spend staying home taking care of sick kids, but it was still nice. I will do my best to get caught up with all that I want to blog about, but until then thank you for all your love and support and friendships!

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

you have wonderful skills! Hey if you ever want to trade a manicure for a cake- I'm you girl!

Jason and Joy said...

I think it is SO great that you are back in school. Something I REALLY hope to do in the near future! I really really hope that if you need someone to practice on you will call me! I need all the help I can get!!!
Good luck with all your tests!

Steph said...

Good job on your test score! I'm glad your having a good time in school! Sounds like your learning lots of fun stuff! Do you guys learn the eyelash extensions oh i loved having those!

The Jacksons said...

You will have a lot of fun with that, I did it and learned so many fun things. It gets easier as you pick up on every thing.Good luck!!

Melissa said...

If you need to practice on anyone, let me know. You can also teach me how to draw those cute flowers on toes!! This is such an exciting thing for you! I am very happy for you. We also had sick kids over Easter and missed it all. Easter dresses still hanging in closet with tags attached. Hope the kids are better!

Kirsty said...

Congratulations on your 92%. That's a great start. Sorry you didn't make it to the ranch at Easter. I was thinking about you all - 5 years ago since I met you!

Kendra said...

You are amazing. Good for you for going back to school...it is no easy task. I am glad that you have found something that you love to do (and can get paid for). I have a good friend that is an aesthetician. She LOVES it. Keep going with the A average!

Tiff said...

You can come practice on my eyelashes any time you want! ;)

JR said...

Good luck with your test today. You'll do great! I love that you're doing this - SERIOUSLY. I love you!