Monday, October 8, 2007

Old Friends ROCK!!!


It's sad to say that I haven't kept in contact with my girlfriends from when I was younger as much as I would have liked to. Luckily, that can be remedied by a girls luncheon! Yeah! It was so much fun getting together with old friends that I never get to see anymore. We've decided that getting together is definitely something we'll have to continue as frequently as possible. I'm just glad everyone wanted to get together as much as I did! Hopefully we'll be able to get even more friends to go next time because there were still some friends that we missed. For my friends out there, I'm glad to know we're still here for each other even if we don't get to see each other a lot. Thanks for the chats and ice cream :-).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No sweat, I'm always up for ice cream!!! It really was so nice to get together with everyone. We had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again!