Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little (Stinker) Princess

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

For Halloween we got Cali a Snow White princess costume. She got to wear it for the first time yesterday because her friend had a fairy princess birthday party. I don't know if it was the dress or what, but Cali was acting like a total "princess" yesterday - and I don't mean in the good way. She was being such a stinker! She did have her cute moments, though, so at least I got some good pictures. She's cute, so we keep her even when she has her three-year-old moments :-). All her pretty jewelry and "glass slippers" were thanks to grandma Weeks who gave it to her because she went on the potty. We'll see if that will be enough motivation to get her to do it again, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Oh, and if you're wondering about the huge bruise on her head, she ran right into my parents foosball table and got the biggest goose egg! Luckily it went down because it was really big. Don't you love when things like that happen right before they're suppose to look cute for pictures, or princess parties.

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Cali looks so cute! I can't wait for Allayna to dress up in cute princess outfits. I'm glad we have your blog address now! We need to get together soon!

Jenny said...

Cali better keep going potty like a big girl! She looks so adorable in her princess dress. How did you get such cute kids???