Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Phoenix Trip

JR and I just got back from an awesome Phoenix trip this past weekend. We went to a conference for a new company we're working with. It was so much fun and we got a lot of great information. The key note speaker for the conference was Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad". We're so excited for this upcoming year because we know it will be life changing! Here's a few pics from the event:

This is Jennifer and Darrin Dowd with their family.
She's one of my mentors and is so much fun to work with.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh, that picture of the sunset is beautiful! The sunset looks beautiful and so do you! I love it!

Thanks for telling me you were going to Phoenix! How rude. What did you buy me??? Ha ha ha! Did you take your kids?

Kristen said...

Thanks...you're just saying I look beautiful because I can't smile! Thanks anyways :-). I thought the sunset pic turned out way cool too! When we walked out of the conference and saw it I told JR he had to take a pic.
We didn't take the kids. They stayed with JR's family, so it was a nice little vacation! We were really busy with the conference, but it was still a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't get to drive through Cedar. We would have said hi!

Angel Dawn said...

I have to agree that the sunset picture is awesome! I bet it was nice to defrost in Pheonix for a few days!

Kendra said...

OK - I can't believe you guys came down to Phoenix and didn't even tell us you were coming! We could have met you for dinner or something. Next time you come down to the Valley of the Sun, at least call or something! We'd love you see you. Great photo, by the way!