Monday, September 17, 2007

Antimony Reunion - Labor Day Weekend






Every year my whole extended family on my mom's side gets together over Labor Day weekend for a huge reunion at my grandparents ranch in Antimony Utah. It was so much fun this year seeing everyone. I think the highlight, though, would have to have been seeing Cali play with her cousin Brianne. This was the first time they'd spent so much time together and it was the cutest thing! They're definitely two peas in a pod. Isaac was really good too, but probably because people were holding him the whole time :-). My grandparents got to see him for the first time, and they of course thought he was a cutie. My grandma couldn't figure out who he looked like though. She said that there's got to be at least one kid in every family that looks like the milk man :-). So far, in my extended family consisting of over 100 people, Isaac weighed the most at birth. Crazy!

Here's a cute video of Isaac at the reunion:


Here's a funny video my bro-in-law Jason (Brianne's dad) took of Cali and Brianne "reading". Yes, my daughter is the loud one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEifZ5LUF5s

No comments: