Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Blog Frog

Hey all. I just wanted to let you know about a cool new website that allows you to log in and see all of your blog friends and new updates on their blogs. If any of you are like me, I love reading all my contacts' blogs, but sometimes it gets hard clicking on all of them to check for updates. That's where the Blog Frog has saved me tons of time! I just log in to their website and it shows all the new updates right there! And it's free! So, if there's any of you who haven't tried out this cool new service I highly recommend it. It just makes blogging that much easier for me! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Steph said...

I just found out about that site too! I was pretty excited as well. I love new gadgets that make blogging more fun! Your gingerbread house turned out so cute!

Jason and Joy said...

Does this show when private blogs are updated also?

Steph said...

K so im not sure if you know...but you might. I'm trying to figure out this blog frog thingy. Mine hasnt showed ppl visiting my blog and I had my friend try it out. Is it possible it doesnt work with private blogs? Let me know if you know!

britta said...

Cute Gingerbread house! We made one last year and it fell apart before Christmas. I hope yours holds up better than ours. I looks a lot better than ours did as the finished product so I am sure it will.
Merry Christmas!!!

Team Korte said...

Thanks Kristen! Very useful. I like it!!

Holman Family said...

Hey you! Nate is done after this friday for a two week break. I am hoping to see you guys when we go to my parents. We will be there the few days before christmas. We will call you when we know more.

-Rachel